Decisioning Solutions Inc. is a software solutions provider with a head office in downtown Toronto (Yonge and Bloor). We specialize in providing configurable and flexible solutions for assisting in all aspects of customer value management to customers in various industries – especially consumer and commercial lending and telecommunications. We are a fast-growing and dynamic team looking for individuals who seek opportunity and involvement in building stellar services and a wonderful working environment.
The primary responsibility of the Windows Administrator is intra-office user and network support and administration. The successful candidate would be tasked to respond to questions from staff; remotely assist staff, managers, and team members with technology issues. The Windows Administrator would additionally support commonly used software, hardware (DELL laptops and Desktops), and other equipment and internal services as needed. Additionally, the Windows Administrator will assist in maintaining proper documentation for licensing purposes and inventory.
- Maintain and Support existing corporate office infrastructure
- Contribute to infrastructure enhancement planning and implementation
- Assist co-workers with hardware and software trouble-shooting
- Maintain hardware and license inventory
- Assist with employee on-boarding and off-boarding procedures
- Contribute to internal office infrastructure policies and procedures
- 2-5 years desktop support experience (Windows)
- 2-5 years server support/administration (Windows)
- 2-5 years experience troubleshooting in a networked environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Active Directory, Office, Exchange, Blackberry Enterprise Server
- Good understanding of PC/Server hardware (Dell, RAID 0/1//5)
- Microsoft CRM experience is a strong asset
- Asterisk / FreePBX experience is a strong asset
- Basic Linux Skills are an asset
- Basic MySQL knowledge is an asset
- This is a full time position, Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. We are based at 2 Bloor Street East, Toronto, M4W 1A8, Ontario.
- If you are qualified for this role, please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon submission of your resume we will review your qualifications and will contact you if they match our requirements. Due to the volume of applications, we respectfully request that you do not call our office to follow up. If you do not hear from us, please be assured that we will retain your information in our database for future reference.