Decisioning Solutions Inc. is a software solutions provider with a head office in downtown Toronto (Yonge and Bloor). We specialize in providing configurable and flexible solutions for assisting in all aspects of customer value management to customers in various industries – especially consumer and commercial lending and telecommunications. We are a fast-growing and dynamic team looking for individuals who seek opportunity and involvement in building stellar services and a wonderful working environment.
The Senior Recruitment Specialist is responsible for day-to-day recruitment activities as well as coordinating and mentoring a team of additional recruitment personnel. The candidate must have experience in IT / Software recruitment. Besides the standard day to day tasks of the Sr. Recruitment Specialist the primary responsibility of this position is to attract and hire high caliber candidates by acting as the main contact for all recruitment activities and initiatives. You will work closely with Senior Managers to identify and implement hiring priorities.
- Review hiring requirements and recommend hiring strategies based on company targets
- Research and analyze current recruitment trends; make recommendations to improve work flow and develop new hiring processes (IE. New sourcing methods; solicit best practices)
- Effectively communicate all recruitment initiatives and changes to senior managers
- Create and maintain job-specific profiles to attract high quality candidates that will build the organization’s strength
- Review job descriptions to ensure accuracy and completion; suggest revisions as needed
- Create and manage job postings and recruitment materials
- Actively build relationships with post secondary institutions, professional organizations
- Coach and mentor HR Administrators
- Manage and evaluate all aspects of the recruitment process
- 80% of the candidates time will be dedicated to recruitment and the remaining 20% of the time may be general HR duties
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience in a HR role involving IT recruitment (essential)
- Perfect English skills in both written and oral
- Strong track record in high volume recruitment, with experience managing multiple roles
- Strong interviewing skills
- Self-starter with a high degree of initiative and independence
- Great interpersonal skills; ability to work in a team environment
- This is a full time position, Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. We are based at 2 Bloor Street East, Toronto, M4W 1A8, Ontario.
- If you are qualified for this role, please send a copy of your resume to email@example.com
- Upon submission of your resume we will review your qualifications and will contact you if they match our requirements. Due to the volume of applications, we respectfully request that you do not call our office to follow up. If you do not hear from us, please be assured that we will retain your information in our database for future reference.